Saturday, July 18, 2009

Virtual Weight Loss Model - Please tell us what you think!

We've added new features to the virtual model and are launching it as an iphone app in the health and fitness category at Apple's app store. We're excited about creating our first app and would love to get some feedback about what you think of the Virtual Weight Loss Model.

Here are some of the nicer reviews for our initial Virtual Weight Loss Model gadget;

It is nice to have a visual goal - of seeing myself get thinner over time! Bonus thanks for such a cool tool!

This basic, blinking figure mirrors your journey to the perfect shape. It is preferable to a emotionless graph.

cute - it's easy to use and a good bit of fun.

Very Cute - This is adorable.

Virtual model -Good timing, I like it - when will have a male version?

So please send us some more (hopefully nice) reviews.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I downloaded this app for my iPod and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

My only disappointment - no gray hair option. But perhaps I'll dye my hair when I get to my goal weight. ;)